In accordance with the provisions of Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, users and visitors are provided with legal information relating to the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address WWW.CARPINSER.COM.
Owner of the website.
Company name: CARPINSER 2 S.L.
Address: MUELLE NUEVO S/N ( RECINTO STP ) 07012 PALMA , BALEARES
Email Address: email@example.com
Activity: BOAT REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
To browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by CARPINSER 2 S.L., you must accept the following terms of service and use:
- The user accepts these general terms and conditions of use and service of the website CARPINSER.COM. If the user does not accept these conditions, he/she will not be able to use the services and contents of the website WWW.CARPINSER.COM.
- These terms and conditions of use govern access to and use of the website WWW.CARPINSER.COM The use of this website confers the status of user from the moment you access and start browsing it. From the moment of accessing any of its contents, the user expressly accepts these general conditions. The user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the entity on the website to which he/she accesses.
- Through the website, WWW.CARPINSER.COM provides users with access to and use of various information and services.
- The user must be of legal age to use the services of the WWW website. CARPINSER.COM. Persons under the age of 18 may only use the WWW.CARPINSER.COM Website Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services of the WWW website. CARPINSER.COM. This use must be carried out in accordance with the Law, good customs, public order and the provisions of these general conditions.
- In general, the provision of services and access to the information on the website does not require the prior subscription or registration of the user. However, CARPINSER 2 S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on the website to the prior completion of the corresponding registration or form for the collection of the user’s personal data. Such registration shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that, where appropriate, regulate it.
- The user assumes the obligation not to carry out any action that may damage, disable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the contents, services and/or prevent a normal enjoyment of the website WWW.CARPINSER.COM by other users. In particular, and by way of example and not limitation, the user undertakes to:
Not to carry out any action that may affect, destroy, alter, render useless or damage personal data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
Not to introduce, store or disseminate any computer program, data, viruses or code that is likely to cause damage to the website, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the entity, of any other user and/or of any provider of the entity.
The entity reserves the right to unilaterally modify these conditions at any time due to the existence of new economic and/or commercial circumstances that make it advisable, as well as due to the modification, evolution and enactment of laws, regulations and applicable rules that affect the provision of the service and/or aspects related to it. In these cases, it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. Likewise, it reserves the right to unilaterally modify the presentation and configuration of the website at any time.
Links to Third Parties.
This Legal Notice refers only to the website, and does not apply to links or third-party websites accessible through the website. The entity is not responsible for the content of any of the web pages to which a link is linked, or for any link included in a web page that is accessed from the entity’s website.
All the contents of the website are the exclusive property of the entity and, including but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Likewise, trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website are protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Law. The entity has the exclusive right to exploit the aforementioned intellectual property, in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution and public communication. The user is prohibited from any non-consensual use, in whole or in part, of any of the contents of the website that are part of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the entity over the website and/or its contents.
The company reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who carries out an action that involves reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website, and that constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the same.
For the purposes of these general terms and conditions, and for any communication that may be required between the company and the user, the latter must use the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Communications from the entity to the user will be made in accordance with the personal data provided by the latter when registering on the website WWW.CARPINSER.COM The user expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of email as a valid procedure for sending these communications.
The relations established between the owner of the website and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations, and the resolution of any possible dispute that may arise will be subject to the competent Courts and Tribunals. In the event that the user is a consumer, the corresponding Courts and Tribunals will be competent in accordance with the provisions of current consumer regulations.